The Future of the Wizarding World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:51 pm by pink tape

» Kill V. Maim
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm by pink tape

» Announcement.
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm by Suck My Ass

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 am by Tessa Shaw

» Potter's Army
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 10:02 pm by Guest

» The Dark Age of Magic ( Post Potter Rpg )
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:32 pm by Tristan Grant

» The Golden Age of Hogwarts ( Next Gen HP RP )
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:16 am by Tristan Grant

» The Price of Freedom
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 4:08 pm by David Shuter

» CREATURE CLAIMS!
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:39 pm by David Shuter

» Potter's Army
Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:57 am by Guest

Affiliations
Our Button:

AFFILIATES:

Destiny's Way RPG
THE Twilight RPG
Relashio!
Hogwarts House Points

Durmstrang House Points

Top posting users this week
No user

Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC)

3 posters

Go down

Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) Empty Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC)

Post by David Shuter Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 pm

this is Simple, you can claim a cannon character from this list to play as. (if we have missed one you want to play, just still sign up, and we'll let you be said person unless they are dead.) and if you choose to  play as a cannon character, you have to go along with the OC's wishes. ( TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. ie:
Call them sister or brother if they are related, or be friends with them if they are friends. also, your character has to be single at the start :)just reply below with a free Character, this character can apply for jobs as well Smile, and if you want the character to go back to school, apply in the correct school application Smile)

Astoria Greengrass - Taken
Blaise Zabini-
Cho Chang-
Dean Thomas-
Draco Malfoy- taken
George Weasley- taken
Ginerva Weasley- taken
Gregory Goyle-
Harry Potter-taken
Hannoh Abbot-
Hermione Granger- Taken
Luna Lovegood- Taken
Molly Weasley-Taken
Pansy Parkinson- Taken
Neville Longbottom-
Ronald Weasley- Taken
Seamus Finnigan-
Kingsley Shacklebolt-
Rubeus Hagrid-
Minerva McGonagal-DEAD
Bill Weasley-
Charlie Weasley-
Percy Weasley- Taken
Arthur Weasley- Taken//DEAD
Fleur Weasley-
Narcissa Malfoy-
Lucius Malfoy-Taken
Horace Slughorn-
Filius Flitwick
Pomona Sprout-
Sybill Trelawney-
Aberforth Dumbledore-
Fenrir Greyback-
Yaxley-
Walden Macnair-
Tom Riddle - Taken

Last edited by David Shuter on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 7 times in total
David Shuter
David Shuter
Hogwarts Headmaster
Hogwarts Headmaster

Galleons : 1716

Character sheet
Occupation: Hogwarts Headmaster and Defense against the Dark Arts Professor
Strengths: Dueling, spellwork, stratagy, leading
Brief Background: Heir of Gryffindor, co-co-winner of the Triwizard tournement. exe Co-Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team

https://futureofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) Empty Re: Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC)

Post by Austin Shuter Sat May 17, 2014 6:12 am

deleted by kris

Last edited by Austin Tyler on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Austin Shuter
Austin Shuter
Durmstrang Head boy
Durmstrang Head boy

Galleons : 507
Location : wherever the heir of slytherin sends me...often dancing in shadows

Back to top Go down

Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC) Empty Re: Claim your Cannon Character (if you have not already applied as a OC)

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

May I take Percy Weasley? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayyan Nuri Salman Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Due to request from my homeboy Amir, Draco Malfoy's player, I would like to take up claim of Lucius Malfoy. If there is no objections I will make his profile between brainstorming and creating the backgrounds for my student character Ayyan.

Please reserve Lucius Malfoy's wife. I will not be playing her, but I am talking to some ladies I know and trust who will not have issues going along with Amir's plot for the family. Thank you.

-Lucian-
Ayyan Nuri Salman
Ayyan Nuri Salman
Hinterlistig 6th year
Hinterlistig 6th year

Galleons : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down